Samstag, 18. Januar 2020

Mittagessen KW04/2020 | Lunch plans week 04/2020

English version below! I promise! Just scroll a little further <3


Für Montag und Dienstag hab ich mir was ausgesucht, was auch in kalt schmeckt. Ich bin bei einem Seminar beim TÜV, bei dem auch für Essen gesorgt ist... Auf meine Nachfrage, ob es besser wäre sich als Veganer selbst zu versorgen, kam die Antwort, es gäbe ein tolles Frühstücksbuffet mit Joghurt und allem und außerdem mittags ein Salatbuffet. Ja. Ich bring dann was mit. Danke für die Info. :D


Der Plan für die Woche:

  • Sushi
  • Sesamspinat, Gochujangtofu und Reis
  • Wokgemüse mit Tofu und Reis 
  • Thai Curry
  • Salat mit Nudeln

Sushi
Sushireis waschen, im Reiskocher kochen und später mit Reisessig (mit Salz und Zucker!) würzen.
Ich mach einfach Makis mit Avocado, Gurke und gekochter Möhre. Vielleicht mach ich noch ein paar Edamame zum Snacken dazu. Und ganz unter Umständen noch ein bisschen scharfen Gurkensalat (Rezept)...

Sesamspinat, Gochujangtofu und Reis
Doppelte Portion Reis kochen - dann kann ich die andere Hälfte am nächsten Tag benutzen. Vielleicht sogar die dreifache Menge... Gibt ja die Woche auch noch Thai Curry.

Wokgemüse mit Tofu und Reis 
Einfach mal schön alles, was ich so an Gemüse mag ins Wok: Möhren, Paprika, Aubergine, Zwiebeln, Frühlingszwiebeln, - mal schauen, was so da ist. Abschmecken mit Sojasauce. Und dann noch frittierten Tofu dazu!

Thai Curry
Hier ist mein Basisrezept. Ich variiere da immer mal ein bisschen, aber im Großen und Ganzen geht das so.

Salat mit Nudeln
Schön n paar Nudeln kochen (so... 50-75g pro Person. Wenn's zu viel werden, seid ihr halt gezwungen, vorher welche zu essen :D), dann kommen da schichtweise schöne Sachen drauf wie Tomaten, Salat, Mais, Bohnen, geraspelte Möhren, Gurken...
Dazu mache ich eine Joghurt-Tahin-Sauce.


*************************

See! I kept my promies. Here's the English version!

For Monday and Tuesday, I picked meals that also taste good cold. I'll be attending seminars for work and there will be food. So I dropped them a line asking if it would be a smart choice to bring your own food as a vegan. I got a quick reply, stating there would be lovely breakfast options including yogurt, and for lunch there would also be a salad buffet. Yeah. I'll bring my own food. Thanks for the heads up. :D

The plan for the week:

  • Sushi
  • sesame spinach, gochujang tofu and rice
  • wok veggies with tofu and rice
  • Thai curry
  • Salad with pasta

Sushi
Wash sushi rice, cook in rice cooker, season with rice vinegar (with salt and sugar). I'll just make makis with avocado, cucumber, and cooked carrots. I might also add some edamame as a snack, and maybe even some spicy cucumber salad (recipe)...

Sesame spinach, gochujang tofu and rice
I'll make a double serving of rice - so I can use the other half the next day. Mabe even a triple serving - there's also some Thai Curry coming up.

Wok veggies with tofu and rice 
I'll just throw all sorts of veggies I like into the work: carrots, peppers, eggplants, onions, spring onions - I'll see what I'll have available. Season with soy sauce. And then some deep fried tofu!

Thai Curry
This is my basic recipe. I do make some variations every now and then, but these are the basics.

Salad with pasta
Cook some pasta (50-75g per person... if you end up making more that what would suit your lunchbox, you are in the terrible situation of having to eat the rest :D). And then there's layers of other goodies: Tomatoes, lettuce, sweet corn, kidney beans, grated carrots, cucumbers...
This goes well with a yogurt tahin sauce.